Dude Ranch Discounts, Special Offers And Hot Deals For 2019
Dude Ranches and Guest Ranches will not be the cheapest vacations you can consider. We appreciate this at Marble Mountain Ranch, and we work to make your Western Ranch holiday the highest “Dollar Value” holiday. While economics might bring you to think about “cheap” as the primary concern, please be careful to not eliminate “value” from the equation and be sure to check what the inclusions cover in your prospective vacation packages.
“All Inclusive” Dude Ranches – What does that mean?
In your considerations, please take special note that as a single destination packaged vacation, once you get here, there are no more expenses. “All Inclusive” for us means just that; we package it all together and every thing is included. This is a difficult point for us to convey to our prospective guests, because it is counter-tradition in the guest ranch / dude ranch industry. At most dude ranches you will pay additional fees for rafting, shooting sports, private riding lessons, and fly fishing. You will also likely pay extra for that bottled water, soda, or canned beverage at most other dude ranches. At Marble Mountain Ranch, the beverages, snacks and dinner extras are always included. We sometimes feel that our fee structure might be more appropriately titled “super-clusive” and our dba might be “The All Inclusive American Adventure Ranch“.
Your all inclusive packaged fare includes meals and beverages, pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres, private lodging, taxes, ALL activities and events, horse riding & lessons, sporting clays and other shooting sports, rafting, kayaking, fishing, snacks and drinks. While we are clearly not the cheapest vacation package, we probably are the least expensive Dude Ranch vacation and the most capable of meeting the diverse interests of a typical family. No other dude ranch can offer included private riding lessons and rafting three times in the week without a surcharge. We offer you the highest dollar value and most diverse activity options anywhere. We recommend that you survey our tripadvisor and google+ reviews, and examine our daily schedule located on our rates page to preview the week with us.
We also offer partial week 3 night stays, prior to June1 and after Aug 31, if you cannot join us for the full week package. In addition, we offer the following promotional weeks to further help in making ours, your affordable and best vacation package of choice!
Discount Pricing And Special Programs At The “All Inclusive” American Adventure Ranch
ALERT #1! Do you need a shorter stay to accommodate your family’s busy summer schedule? We are now accepting short stay bookings (3 night minimums) on a space available basis within 30 days of a start date, as well as in our Fall and Spring shoulder seasons (Prior to June 17 and after Aug 17). And don’t miss out on saving 10% for full 5 night / 6 day packages in the weeks of June 3 and June 10! Call for details and space checks at 800-552-6284.
ALERT#2! June 3 and June 10 weeks are now offered at 10% off for all bookings – and we are opening these weeks up for short stays. The Spring is the time to visit if you want a better price, a smaller group setting, and more green / lush terrain. Give us a call while we still have room for these weeks! 1-800-552-6284
1. Group Pricing: Book with a party size of 12 or more paying guests, and take a full fare 10% discount on ANY open date. Large parties require more advanced booking to guarantee space availability. The larger your party, the earlier we recommend you reserve your space to avoid disappointment over closed dates.
2. Active Military and Police Officers Discount: We offer primary family members of U.S. Peace Officers and Active U.S. Military a 10% discount from regular pricing. If you have been injured in the line of service, you may call us privately about a personalized pricing program.
3. May and September Adult Programs: The best months to enjoy a more adult guest population will be May and September. Join us in the Spring before the crowds arrive, while the Spring flowers are still in blossom or in September as the Fall colors are changing. This is a great time to enjoy a more adult crowd while the kids are back in school, and to enjoy the trails before the mid-summer hot afternoons. If riding is your primary interest, Spring and Fall are probably the ideal times to book. Shoulder Season bookings also enable a more personalized itinerary, so if you like longer trail rides, or more time on the shooting range, more ATV rides, or fly fishing lessons, then book one of our adults only weeks. You might also consider scheduling some time with our executive chef Heidi, to learn some new culinary techniques.
4. Memorial Day 3 Night / 4 Day Package: Are you looking for a great get away for this Memorial Day? Come enjoy the splendor of the Klamath Corridor in its springtime beauty. The canyons are green and lush and wild flowers are everywhere. Spring snow melt makes the California rivers some of the Northwest’s premier spring runs. Join us on the Main Klamath in the afternoons and take the mornings to enjoy some beautiful spring trail riding, shooting on the range or hiking. As always Marble Mountain Ranch has something for everyone!
Adults – $1175/three nights/four days
Youth – $1100/three nights/four days
Buckaroos ages 3 & 4 – $975/three nights/four days
Non-participating adult – $850/three nights/four days
3 nights private lodging
2 afternoons on the Wild and Scenic Klamath River
3 mornings trail rides and shooting range
All meals from dinner Friday night through lunch on Monday
5. 2019 Cowgirl Roundup – September 16 – 21
Join us for a 3,4,or 5 night all inclusive stay!
This is A great way to bond with mothers, daughters, sister, and friends!
Enjoy all the adventure sports we offer in our all inclusive programs with the addition of cooking classes, massage services and morning yoga overlooking the beautiful Klamath River.
Doug and Heidi Cole